Our client is currently looking to recruit an experienced Social Media professional to join their growing team.
Within the role, you will be required to help plan and implement online marketing campaigns and create engaging content for the company's social media presence. This includes keeping all social media channels updated and brand-focused, as well as seeking out new social media influencers and bloggers.
Key Duties & Responsibilities;
• Manage everyday content on the company’s social media channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & Blog
• Help with creating dynamic written, graphic and video content
• Work as part of a team to develop social media and marketing campaigns
• Propose new ideas and concepts for social media original content and help with photoshoots
• Work with Marketing Team to coordinate ad campaigns with social media strategy
• Use timelines and scheduled content to create a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction while analysing, managing, and altering schedules where necessary to optimise visits
• Source and produce engaging content to ensure the blog and social media channels are up to date, relevant and interesting
• Help to increase conversion rate and ROI with regard to the above digital marketing channels
• Administration of press and social competitions including organising prizes and contacting winners
• Create, build and maintain relationships with bloggers and influencers
• Develop key influencer partnerships to continuously increase the influencer database
• Prospecting and reaching out to new bloggers for potential collaborations
• Ordering products to gift samples to bloggers and keep all relevant documents up to date with budget spent and proof of blogger content
Salary is negotiable.
The ideal candidate will have experience of Social Media channel management and content creation, ideally within a commercial environment.
Interested? Please click to apply or call Cherel at Fashion Personnel on 0115 697 0120 for a provisional chat.