Our client is an up-and-coming international brand based in Essex, driven by the new era of social media the company has grown rapidly in the last 3 years and we are now supporting them in their next stage of growth. We are looking for a passionate social media executive to join the expanding team.
Roles & Responsibilities
- To report directly to line manager
- To develop a deep understanding of the business & brand making sure the right tone of voice is used throughout the role
- To research new inspiration imagery and videos for fresh content on a weekly basis
- To plan and schedule on social channels such as; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram stories, Snapchat, Pinterest etc…
- To plan all content via the marketing calendar in advance and sign off with the line manager
- To create innovative and engaging content for social channels and plan more HQ social content creation with guests as well as outdoor content activity
- To contact up and coming brands for social media collaborations.
- To brief all social media graphics in advance so they are ready and scheduled accordingly
- To ensure all customer enquiries are responded to via direct instagram messages and emails
- To monitor and maintain assets for paid Facebook campaigns
- Working with a weekly budget on Facebook advertisements tracking the ROI and engagements.
- Monthly reporting for Facebook
- Weekly social media overviews on all platforms and performance
- To monitor new and existing competitors
- To assist with blogger outreach, gifting and event activity when necessary
- To assist with new up and coming PR activities and campaigns.
- To assist marketing team on a day to day basis
- To assist with the maintenance of the office and studio
- To assist with the planning and preparation on events
- Proven social media experience
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Organized individual who is keen to learn
- Be able to demonstrate excellent written and creative thinking skills
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Creative eye for fashion and styling
- Understanding of our demographic and brand direction
- Photoshop skills are desirable
- Team fit
The position is based by a Central Line station so is easily accessible by tube and limited parking is available
For more information please contact Jodie Howell
We regret due to a high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted