This is a new and exciting role within a young fashion company that offers fantastic opportunities, for a creative, social media executive, who has a keen interest in social media and data analysis. A passion for fashion and loves product. Photographic skills would be advantageous.
The talented individual we are seeking must have at least 1-2 year experience in marketing and qualifications to support.
They will be responsible for implementing digital marketing across all of our social media platforms and measuring data analytics.
This is a fast-moving design lead business, that delivers genuine quality, value and on trend fashion to its customers, so you will need to really understand the needs of our market and find creative ways to communicate to it.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Responsible for the day to day running of the E-Commerce Website.
• Respond and produce social specific content for all our social media platforms Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pin-Interest, Linked-In.
• Manage our bloggers and our influencers and to work alongside our press agency.
• Set up photo shoots, a competent photographer happy to direct crew in a studio or on location.
• Increase brand awareness.
• Create exciting videos, graphics and blogs that drives engagement with our target customer.
• Measure and report back on the performance of our digital marketing campaigns evaluating using Google Analytics and Adwords and other relevant sites.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Degree qualification or similar plus 1-2 years relevant industry experience.
• Passionate and genuine love for Fashion clothing
• Keen interest in social media and data analytics
• Be confident user of Adobe’s Photoshop, In Design and Illustrator
• Creative flair
• Bright and bubbly personality
• Strong copyright skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Can work independently on their own aswell as part of a team
• Can multi-task and work to deadlines
• Can take ownership of projects from conception through to completion
• Be accurate and precise with your work
• Strong customer knowledge
• Comfortable with technology and the speed of change
£22k-26k depending on experience