The Social Media Executive is instrumental in managing the company’s multi-channel content-related assets, understanding what’s working and what methods provide the best way to express the company image and ethos.
- Develop and maintain creative publishing of relevant, original and high-quality content to promote the brand.
- Identify and improve organizational development aspects that would improve content.
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- Promote content through social media platforms such as Instagram and Facebook.
- Liaise with external agencies and affiliates to improve and introduce new concepts for PR and Marketing of the brand.
- Encourage influencer engagement.
- Update the website as needed.
- Proven background of working with online brands ideally fast fashion, able to promote through digital, marketing and social platforms.
- Confident user of various social media platforms particularly Instagram and Facebook.
- Confident knowledge of executing social media campaigns and scheduling the promotional calendar.
- Previous experience of content/copywriting and ideally have written blogs for yourself or brand.
- Highly creative with excellent attention to detail, a follower of current trends, enabling you to create aesthetically visual imagery and content.
- Previous PR, Influencer and outreach experience would be an advantage.
- A confident, self-motivated individual, open to a wider role and career development with a fast growing entrepreneurial business.
This role covers digital promotion, social media, marketing and elements of PR so would suit someone who enjoys multitasking and doesn’t want to be pigeon holed.
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.