Our client, a quirky yet feminine online womens fashion brand is currently looking to recruit an experienced Social Media professional to join their growing team.
Within the role, you will be required to manage all content for the company's social media presence, ensuring it is both engaging and interesting.
This includes keeping all social media channels updated and brand-focused, as well as regularly sourcing new social media influencers and bloggers.
Key Duties & Responsibilities;
• Manage everyday content on the company’s social media channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc
• Writing dynamic and commercial copy to compliment the visual content. Uploading content as required.
• Propose new ideas and concepts for social media original content
• Use timelines and scheduled content to create a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction while analysing, managing, and altering schedules where necessary to optimise visits
• Source and produce engaging content to ensure the blog and social media channels are up to date, relevant and interesting
• Create, build and maintain relationships with bloggers and influencers
• Prospecting and reaching out to new bloggers for potential collaborations
Salary is negotiable.
This role can be home based if you live outside of the local area.
The ideal candidate will have experience of Social Media channel management within a commercial environment.
Interested? Please click to apply or call Cherel at Fashion Personnel on 0115 697 0120 for a provisional chat.