Our client is an up-and-coming international brand based in Essex, driven by the new era of social media the company has grown rapidly in the last 3 years and we are now supporting them in their next stage of growth. We are looking for an experienced social media manager to join the expanding team.
Roles and responsibilities
- Working closely with the Head of Brand and Marketing to define and implement a Social Media Strategy across all platforms including Instagram, Instagram stories, Reels, Facebook, TikTok, YouTube, Pinterest, Linkedin and Twitter
- To report and analyse weekly and monthly growth and engagement across all social channels.
- Monitoring all social media content, alerting the Head of Brand and marketing of potential threats and opportunities of growth.
- To drive growth and engagement to all of our social media channels and increase consumer brand loyalty.
- Proactively identify emerging social media trends and opportunities that can be applied to the brand
- To develop a monthly social calendar targeting activities to create relevant content around specific national dates and brand launches
- Use data-driven growth tactics to increase social engagement and audience
- Working with the content team to plan and execute creative content across social media channels as well as attracting positive engagement.
- Setting measurable goals for campaigns
- To plan and execute creative content scheduled around monthly campaigns.
- To manage and publish content across all social media channels.
- To stay up to date with the latest social media trends and digital technology.
- Contacting up and coming brands for social media collaborations.
- To research and ensure all copy is inline with the brand direction.
- Liaising with our customer service team to respond to customers rapidly.
- Weekly competitor analysis reports.
- Minimum of three years in a similar industry
- A track record of working in social media, developing, producing and delivering social media
- Skills in data analysis and interpreting statistics
- Highly motivated and organised individual
- A self starter with a strong attention to detail
- Be able to demonstrate excellent written and creative thinking skills
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Creative eye for fashion and styling
- Understanding of our demographic and brand direction
- Photoshop skills are desirable
- Team fit
The position is based by a Central Line station so is easily accessible by tube and limited parking is available
For more information please contact Jodie Howell
We regret due to a high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted