An ethical fashion brand based in central London is looking for a social media manager to join its team.
This womenswear clothing brand pride themselves on their ethical designs that are designed to last and are stocked globally in influential stores.
As social media manager you will be responsible for creating content to drive the brands growth through their social media presence.
• Deliver the social media strategy to increase brand awareness
• Maintain and update social media platforms daily
• Staying up to date with industry trends, culture and competitor activity on social media
• Connect with relevant new and existing bloggers and social media influencers
The ideal candidate will have:
• Social media experience within a retail or fashion brand
• A strong creative streak with excellent content writing skills
• Commercially minded and an interest in fashion
• Good working knowledge using Mailchimp, Microsoft Excel, Adobe Photoshop, Google Analytics,
• Ability to edit videos
In addition to a competitive salary this role comes with hybrid working options, clothing discount and a dog friendly and social office environment.
If you are keen to bring your experience to a small team where you can be hands on and make an impact , don't miss out on this opportunity. Apply with your CV!