Social Media Manager
Similar jobs like this one
Featured Marketing Manager
Featured Brand Administrator
Social Media Manager
The Social Media Manager will be responsible for implementing a clear and innovative social media strategy adopting the latest tools and trends for a mission-focused fashion brand.
Partnering with the brand team on the creation of content whilst leading the production of all social media content including video and live streams. Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager / Head of Brand & Marketing.
The successful individual will be UK based and have a proven track record as a Social Media Manager with a minimum of 1-2 years of management experience or as an experienced Senior Social Media Executive ready to step into a management position. UK Fashion industry experience is essential as this position will be supporting multi-product lifestyle collections for men, women and kids. Sponsorship is not a possibility for this position.
Remote working 4-5 days a week with around one day a week in the office accessible by train or car with free parking.
- Produce social content to support tactical campaigns, launches and key seasonal activity aligned with brand guidelines.
- Developing social media content to support new brand and product launch campaigns.
- Creating brand-building social content to support charitable initiatives.
- Creating community-driven social content targeted to specific audiences and channels to attract new customers.
- Scheduling all content across existing social media channels including Instagram, TikTok and Facebook.
- Launch and grow new social media channels including TikTok and Pinterest.
- Implement a social commerce strategy to enable social media channels to work harder as sales channels.
- Work alongside the Digital Marketing Manager to produce targeted and paid-specific social content to support campaigns.
- Research and identify new social influencers and brand ambassadors to partner with.
- Create social media content briefs for all planned paid influencer activity across all channels.
- Contribute to new social media content ideas in monthly and quarterly planning sessions.
- Write compelling copy that drives engagement and builds brand credentials.
- Provide monthly social media reporting across all channels to the wider management team.
- Work alongside marketing to head up social activity for all creative campaigns.
- Manage social media coverage during key offline company activities including influencer events, photoshoots and PR launches.
- Monitor new social trends within fashion and wider industries to produce reactive, viral-worthy content across all social media channels.
- Cultivate communities through all social media channels continuing to build loyalty and trust.
- Work alongside brand partners to provide input and strategy for all affiliated social media activities.
- Managing the Social Media Assistant and shared Content & Marketing Executive.
- Social Media Manager with at least 1-2 years of social media management experience or a Senior Social Media Executive ready to step into a management position.
- Fashion industry experience is essential with an affinity for fashion lifestyle apparel.
- Experience in the management and production of multiple social media channels; Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and Pinterest.
- Passionate about the world of fashion and keeping abreast with trends and changes.
- Proven track record in implementing social media strategies and driving growth.
- A creative and innovative thinker skilled in creating impactful social campaigns.
- Experienced in data analysis and presenting social media channel performance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organised, proactive, positive and motivated.
- Excited to go on a journey of continual growth with a brand.
Salary & Benefits
- Salary £ in line with experience.
- Hours 9:00am - 5:30pm.
- 25 days holiday excluding bank holidays.
- Pension scheme.