Our client is one of the leading manufacturers of Men's, Ladies, Children's and Babies socks and tights for major retail stores in the UK and Europe. They are now looking for an experienced Sock Designer to join their business in the East Midlands.
Sock Designer - The Role
- This is a key customer facing role to design and develop men’s, ladies and kids sock ranges for major UK high street retailers.
- Responsible for trend forecasting (with access to WGSN)
- Developing product from concept through sampling and to production dealing with Turkish office.
- Maternity cover position for a minimum of 1 year
Sock Designer - The Candidate
- Must have at least 5 years sock, knitwear or hosiery design experience
- Commercial handwriting
- Strong CAD skills - competent in the use of Adobe systems
- Excellent presentation skills and confident with the customer
- Able to multi-task and work to deadlines
- Willing to travel both UK and overseas (Covid restrictions permitting)
Sock Designer - The Package
- Competitive salary DOE
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Search GDPR Policy.