Consumer Health brand are looking for a motivated, hardworking person to join their London-based, high-growth healthy and beauty business as Software Administrator, with NetSuite experience.
What you’ll be doing:
- Administer and manage NetSuite
- Triage and manage incidents and problems
- Collaborate closely with Sales, Operations and NetSuite Teams –
- Build reports
- Streamline or build new processes
- Implement and follow policies, procedures, and guidelines to ensure compliance
- Troubleshoot recurring issues and identify opportunities for optimization of the
- application or processes.
What we’re looking for:
- Ability to be clear and concise with communication (oral and written).
- Driven & self-motivated, a strong planner and well organised.
- Ability to multitask, and work at pace
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work both independently and within a busy team
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience working with Netsuite & Celigo
- Experience creating records & reports
- Experience monitoring, maintaining, and improving system data