MANDARIN CREATIVE LTD is an exciting and growing brand and licensing business located in Plymouth, Devon. A truly international business working with UK, European & Australian customers. MANDARIN has a wide array of brands and internationally known licenses under its umbrella.
Specialising in Mens, Ladies and Childrens daywear, nightwear & accessories our wide range of customers include multi-store retailers, concessions, EU E-commerce retailers, flash sales websites & independent specialist retail stores.
We are looking to recruit an experienced office based Sourcing Manager to work alongside the Head of Design & current sourcing team.
Seeking an organised, enthusiastic and career driven individual keen to work within the fashion & licensing industry - the ideal candidate needs to demonstrate:
- A thorough understanding of garment manufacturing processes across multiple product categories, garment branding processes and terminology (with particular emphasis on jersey & print)
- An understanding of production timelines and tracking development at all stages
- An awareness of potential issues that need to be managed within a garment manufacturing process.
- Experience of communicating with multiple offshore suppliers
- An understanding & ability to analyse & amend design tech packs
- An ability to create size specs for a wide range of garment types / assess sizing & fit and be able to identify and manage any potential issues
- An ability to assess & manage lab dips / strike offs / prototypes / pre-production & bulk samples etc
- An understanding of goods in QC processes & evidence of QC report writing
- An understanding of wash & print testing (colour fastness, garment stability, print durability etc)
- Some experience of working with licensed product if possible
- A history of strong organisational skills and practices