We currently have a brilliant opportunity for a Space Planner to join an established team with an award winning homeware business. This role would suit someone who is working in Retail, Range Display Planning/Micro Space Planning or, or someone who is analytical with a creative flair.
In this role, you will be responsible for producing space proposals/planograms for a key account with over 170 stores, you will need to ensure you are using space and fixtures to the most effective way to maximise sales and profitability (including sales and margin and supplier income).
You will play a key role in ranging decisions by working with other internal teams such a Visual Merchandising, Buying and Operations and the external account team, supporting with space analysis and ranging decisions to assist in the delivery of Merchandising KPI’s.
- Work towards developing and improving store layouts to increase productivity and customer attraction, generating creative visual solutions which reflect current trends to inspire customers to buy
- You will need to be free for occasional store visits which is an essential part of the job – enabling you to establish and review new displays in store.
- Analyse and use all relevant commercial reports to make inform decisions regarding stock and layout
- Use knowledge of competition to generate suggestions for improving visual proposition in Store
- Understand Brand Strategy and Initiatives and ensures Store visual proposition reflects this approach
- Understand importance of managing stock package to minimise markdown and protect profit
- Previous space planning experience in retail environments
- Good eye for detail and approach
- A portfolio of work demonstrating strong site planning and drafting ability
- Previous experience in merchandising, micro space / range and display planning with strong analysis skills and a high level of Excel skills (VLookups & Pivot Tables minimum).
- Engaging communicator
Demonstrate creativity with commerciality. Alongside your commercial skills you must have experience developing creative planograms and demonstrate an excellent understanding of merchandising principles.
Company benefits include: Flexible working hours, Ability to buy/sell holidays, pension scheme, healthcare, life insurance , enhanced maternity/paternity pay. Annual pay reviews, long service rewards, Day off on your birthday, fun and social events, group discounts.
If you have relevant experience for this role please click the apply button to send your CV to Tracey Griffin remembering to state your current salary level and package.
Job ref: TG-48133
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Salary £25,000k + company benefits