Store Manager - Lifestyle Retailer, up to £35,000
I am seeking a talented and confident Store Manager to represent a busy high street lifestyle brand located in their flagship store in central London.
My client, a vibrant and creative lifestyle brand are known for their feel-good, well being product range and personable customer service.
My client is seeking an experienced and personable Store Manager to lead a team of six within a busy flagship store while acting as a brand ambassador. If you have experience working within an established premium or high street environment and are able to build and maintain relationships with clients, while sharing your strong product knowledge then this could be the role for you.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have over 2 years' experience working as a manager within a premium or high street brand
- Be passionate about the products they sell with strong product knowledge
- Can deal with and manage high stock volume
- Have a flare for hosting in-store events while promoting their products and building relationships with clients
- A strong understanding of customer service at the highest level
- Be confident yet have a personable attitude
- A proven record of leading and managing a team
- Be able to run all aspects of a busy boutique while driving sales and ensuring that store standards are maintained at all times
The Responsibilities of the Role:
- Acting as a brand ambassador
- Being able to lead store targets and KPI's
- Leading a team of 6 to maximise sales opportunities in-store
- Able to provide clients with strong product knowledge
- Driving CRM and be driven by building strong relationships with clients
- Having the ability to cross sell and up-sell while driving UPT's and exemplifying customer service and sales to the wider team
- Ability to manage a £400K turnaround
What you will receive in return:
- A generous salary of up to £35,000
- The opportunity to represent a growing, recognised lifestyle brand within their London flagship boutique
- An opportunity to better your lifestyle within a creative feel good brand
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the stated requirements, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
By Applying to this advert you consent to the following use of your Data:
The storage & use of candidate data & CVs for recruitment processes; including sharing their employment details & CV with our client partners.
The storage of passport, residence cards or visas for compliance purposes according to UK employment law.
The storage of contact details from candidates & clients to ensure recruitment processes can be carried out and the sharing of that data should that be necessary during recruitment processes.
Up to £35000 per annum
0207 566 7792