Mode Search are collaborating with a luxury fashion brand who are looking for a Store Manager for their boutique in London.
- Ensure policies, operational standards and procedures are communicated, understood & implemented whilst also proposing any improvement actions
- Monitor store controllable expenses on the review and action of the monthly P&L.
- Take accountability for the health and safety management of the store.
- Supervise loss asset protection and risk management
- Ensure that the team are fully trained and understand the Company systems relating to point of sale and cash handling/stock loss control
- Identify, recruit and develop talents and work with HR to secure succession plans.
- Manage and motivate the team to drive the business: create a positive work environment, empower the team, encourage innovative solutions
- Take part in the recruitment, training, evaluation, motivation and development of the staff.
- Drive the team to think commercially, consistently considering opportunities to add value
- Establish a Client-centric mindset in store to ensure the highest level of customer experience and achieve Client retention objectives
- Act as an ambassador in your local market, by proactively representing the Brand
- Be aware of the competitive landscape and market trends
- Experience in clientelling, networking and organising events.
- Experience within a luxury brand at either Store Manager or Assistant Store Manager level.
- Exceptional Customer Service standards.
- Strong Managerial skills.
For more information on this fabulous opportunity please get in touch.
Please note that due to a high volume of responses, we can only get in touch with suitable candidates.