The role will be to manage and support specific stores in the region to achieve Company objectives by empowering Store Managers, promoting a customer focus culture to all colleagues which will assist to maximise sales and profit performance. This is a field-based role London and Essex
MUST HAVE FASHION RETAIL KNOWLEDGE
Store Regional Manager - The Role:
- Arrange structured visits to the stores within the area to improve performance and support Store Managers in carrying out their duties.
- Take responsibility for the development and succession planning of Store Managers through coaching and empowering them to manage their stores effectively. For example monitor, review, develop and support the Store Managers, through Manager Coaches where applicable, via Performance Management methods.
- Support Store Managers in any aspects of disciplinaries, dismissals, store team conflicts, counselling.
- Maintain regular communication with the Retail Divisional Manager.
- Act as a link in the chain of communication between the Store Teams and Central Support Centre.
- Carry out project work, participate in focus groups/working parties and otherwise contribute to the management of the whole company through various methods.
- Be aware of, and communicate to the appropriate departments, the developments in the local market place. Develop action plans with Store Managers and Coach Managers to exploit local market opportunities.
- Executive responsibility ensuring that all stores within the Regional Manager’s remit perform to the required standards.
- Take a leading role in setting business objectives and budgets as well as agreeing with Store Manager plans and strategies to achieve the same.
- Flexibility is essential since the job-holder's working hours will be determined by the requirements of the business.
- Provide an infrastructual support to establish and develop Manager Coaches
- Using discretion in determining level of hands on approach.
Store Regional Manager - The Candidate:
- Looking for someone who can demonstrate good business acumen with a passion and track record for delivering results;
- A keen eye for detail and flare for VM to ensure the company’s vision is delivered within store;
- Strong communication skills with the ability to motivate teams and influence at all levels;
- The ability to make decisions efficiently and with confidence within company guidelines.
- You must have a full UK driving licence.
- A strong people management focus
- Must have previous store management and regional/area management experience
Store Regional Manager - The Package:
- Competitive, dependant on experience
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Recruitment GDPR Policy.