Create have teamed up with a ridiculously glamorous women's RTW brand in order to find them a highly experienced Studio Coordinator . This brand is all about unabashed glamour, reimagined embellishment and a sense of hyper femininity with a nod to classical couture.
The team is growing at a fast pace and they are now in need of a Studio coordinator who is happy to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in a variety of duties.
The main role of Studio Coordinator involves managing the day to day work flow of the studio and all its staff with responsibility for a team of between 2-5
Managing the Studio will involve.
- Booking and managing all machinists, sample cutters and interns.
- Organise and set up the daily work flow for all staff to ensure efficiency and apprehend any time challenges. Articulating clear instructions, keeping information clear and concise.
- Maintain relationships with manufacturers and suppliers with an approachable manner whilst remaining professional at all times. This is integral to the role, particularly when negotiating tight deadlines.
- Manage budget processing and sign off freelancer invoices for monthly payroll.
- Execute the designer’s vision, follow through design developments and instructions via in-house team and factories outsourcing.
- International travel may be required
- Solving technical problems in sampling development making sure smooth running.
- Overseeing of Quality control, ensuring the products meet our high quality standards.
- Manage and oversee show backstage at the fast pace Fashion Week environment.
- Keep abreast of market changes & trends
- Ensure all timelines are met
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with vendors
- Minimize waste.
If this role is of interests to you please send your CV over to Create.
Please note that due to the high volume of candidates only suitable candidates will be responded too.