** STUDIO MANAGER ROLE JUST IN ** Start date from April - May 2019
I am currently working with a small but niche client that are looking for a studio manager to join the team.
My client is looking for someone who is able to take responsibility for the overall management of the studio.
The successful candidate will need to be aware of the brands commercial and creative strategy (you will also be trained in their field) as you will be a key role in day to day running of the business.
- Coordinate and manage the studio
- Provide PA support to the Director
- Customer services and customer facing
- Coordination of wholesale orders and enquiries
- Being first point of contact for suppliers, shipments and deliveries
- Managing the administration of the studio including invoicing duties as well as managing studio machinery and tools for each job.
YOU: At least 3-5 years studio management experience within a fashion brand
Excellent attention to detail
Willingness to get involved wherever necessary
Ability to use Excel and Word
£20000 - £25000 per annum + BENEFITS