Success Talent have a new role for a stylist with a Global Fashion and Home Retailer.
The Stylist will be working on the team responsible for building national brand awareness and consideration that will position for future growth. The role will be responsible for ensuring that the product is prepped and styled to the correct standards in line with the studio style guide - the drives consistency of product presentation. The stylist will also be accountable for shooting the images of the products that have styled on the "style shoot" machine or working in collaboration with a photographer on a mannequin set.
The shift patterns are 3pm to 11pm weekdays and weekends 7am to 3pm. 3 month contract, scope for extension/perm 37.5 hours a week.
Styling Strategy Execution
- Responsible for the day-to-day execution of the cross-channel marketing strategy initiatives to drive brand goals.
- Proactively collaborate and communicate effectively across cross-functional business teams including Copywriters, Re-touchers and Photographers.
- Support the Stylist Team Leader and Studio Manager in reviews of all creative content to ensure a consistent voice in alignment with brand guidelines and messaging themes.
- Works effectively as part of a team and demonstrates commitment, focus and drive to deliver goals.
- Adhering to company policy and procedures.
- Maintaining a high level of professionalism while representing the company.
- The stylist will also be accountable for shooting the images of the products that have styled on the "style shoot" machine or working in collaboration with a photographer on a mannequin set.
- Each product is designated a banding which drives out an efficiency of the individual in their day to day operating hours.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Works well as a team and as an independent contributor
- Strong communicator with an attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Ability to problem solve and work in the grey
- Thrive on working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
If you have the relevant experience for this role, please click the apply button to send your CV to Lee Talson, remembering to state your current salary and package.
Job Ref: LT-6507641
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.