Our client is a successful UK leading distributor within textiles are now looking to recruit a Supply Chain / shipping Administrator , you will be Tenacious with excellent & precise administrative skills , strong communication and organisational skills are essential. Knowledge of imports , supply chain ,freight / customs would be advantageous to this role.
You would be working with an experienced team who source quality products at competitive prices from the world’s leading manufacturers. Their customers include a UK network of independent retail stores, national multiples , DIY chains and builder’s merchants. They are passionate about what they do with a flexible " can do " attitude . This is a well established company which is offering excellent career prospects for the right candidate.
Their vision is to continually evolve our product offering, delivering stylish, innovative ranges that never compromise on quality, supported by an excellent level of service and customer support.
Purpose of role:
To support the Shipping Coordinator and Supply Chain team members in the elements relating to product movements from offshore suppliers into UK warehouses.
• Coordinating the shipping process from the supplier to the point of delivery
• Liaising with overseas agents, shipping lines and transport companies to arrange transportation of goods
• Contacting the relevant organisations regarding customs documents and transport documents
• Planning shipments based on availability and customer requests
• Tracking orders to ensure timely deliveries
• Updating “Orderwise” (the operating system) with shipping data
• Knowledge of import procedures and shipping processes
• Comfortable with data entry - speed and accuracy required
• Use of Microsoft Office
• A sense of team ethos and good communication skills
• Flexible, positive attitude , honest and reliable.
If this sounds like you , then don't delay send your CV to us TODAY!! Thank you