Beckton –Flexible working
My client is the UK's premier furnishing service providers for landlords, agents, developers and individuals. They lead there markets through a range of services, offering everything their customers need for stylish stress-free furnishing.
They are looking to hire a Supply Chain specialist to optimise the productivity of the supply chain through effective planning and process improvement to maximise customer & business value whilst minimising cost, cash & waste.
Reporting into the Chief Inventory Officer you will be responsible for:
- Setting up and running an effective S&OP process;
- Developing and implementing clear, actionable & timely reports on supply chain performance;
- Identifying & assessing supply chain risks and supporting the development and implementation of mitigations and risk management to minimise the overall customer & business impact;
- Identifying & assessing supply chain opportunities and supporting the development and implementation of plans to maximise the value of them
- Supporting the inventory department with the assessment, development, implementation and improvement of Inventory department and other relevant policies, processes, systems & reporting – identifying and overcoming pain-points, conflicts & inefficiencies
- - Providing technical expertise & leadership on all inventory systems, including NAV, AGR and Microsoft 365 applications and any others relating to management of inventory;
- Supporting Inventory Dept and the wider business on change management and business process improvement;
- Providing subject expertise on freight & customs;
- Supporting the Inventory Department with the review, development and implementation of strategy.
You must have 6-8 years’ experience of supply chain management and demand planning with good understanding of best practice and regulations. Record of using nous to forecast complex and changing requirement and manage stock effectively to meet demand within tight commercial & operational constraints
Job Ref: RG- 5001053
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.