Do you have experience within Supply Chain or Operations? Ecommerce companies? Both sides of warehousing and manufacturing within product? Scaling companies internationally?
We are looking for a Supply Chain Manager who is hungry to take on a big, fast paced role as an Operations Manager. The Supply Chain Manager should have a product-based experience, ideally within fashion, and with this comes the manufacturing understanding.
The Supply Chain Manager responsibilities include:
- Source new manufacturers and negotiate contracts
- Design and implement compliance documents for the company
- Strategise and apply procedures to hit targets
- Manage to Operational risks that could have an affect on the Supply Chain
- Identify any areas of improvement within the Operations and Supply Chain and use initiative to problem solve these
- Oversee the warehousing, stock control, product storage, packing and receiving of orders
- Analyse ways to improve on sustainability within the Operations and Supply Chain where possible, following the brand ethics
The company are a UK based e-tailer working towards scaling internationally, so the Supply Chain Manager will propose ideas and carry out ways to scale overseas.
As a Supply Chain/Operations Manager, you will liaise between the team, which you will recruit for and build, and the board of directors, CEO and chairman. The Supply Chain Manager must have experience of the recruitment process, 1 on 1’s, appraisals and disciplinaries and understand team members strengths that would benefit the business.