Create & Develop Resourcing are working with this successful apparel business in the search for a part time Sustainability & Compliance Co-ordinator. Passionate about ethical trading, you will be responsible for managing their supply base, ensuring the correct certification is obtained and kept up to date. This is a role whereby you can really make a difference!
In this highly rewarding role, your duties will include;-
- A natural relationship-builder, you will work closely with Far East sources as the company’s main contact for compliance, ensuring all required certification is obtained
- Working in close contact with fabric mills on sustainability, you will check traceability as well as validating all associated documentation
- You will enjoy working to continuously improve carbon footprint via the methods garments are produced, further driving an ethical supply chain via factories and mills
- Ensure customer specifications and requirements are met sustainably
- You'll have solid experience of CSR within the fashion industry history, matched by passion and drive for sustainable fashion and greener living
- This is a rewarding part time opportunity, offering the chance to become part of a great business culture.
Apply now with your up to date CV and we'll tell you more.
Like Us On Facebook @CADResourcing
Follow Us On Twitter @CADResourcing
Add Us On Instagram @CreateAndDevelop
We are Create & Develop Resourcing Ltd, expert recruiters for Fashion Head Office, Wholesale and Supply. With specific industry experience and knowledge spanning two decades, our philosophy is simple - we work with passion to connect the very best talent with our extensive network, providing the best fit for both client and candidate.
Create & Develop are your go-to source when it comes to all things Design, Development, Technical, Production, Buying, Merchandising, Marketing and Sales from Graduate to Director level.