We are working with a flourishing company who are looking for a Talent and Production Manager to join their growing team.
The Talent and Production Manager will manage and plan logistics for photo and video shoots, keeping within budget and ensuring everything is to the highest standard.
The main responsibilities of the Talent and Production Manager will include;
- Sourcing and managing bookings for all television and ecommerce shoots which includes models, hair and make up artists and photographers and ensuring models fit brand guidelines.
- Negotiating contracts and rates with agencies
- Building and maintain relationships model agencies in the UK and Globally
- Work closely with the marketing director and finance director to set budgets and manage the marketing calendar
- Manage shoots in the UK and abroad which includes travel planning, budget, equipment, clothing and logistics
- Book all travel
The Talent and Production Manager will have previous experience in a similar and be prepared to assist the rest of the team on shoots, with a hardworking ‘can-do’ attitude.
The Talent and Production Manager will be the production teams main contact on set and must have excellent organisation and communication skills.