Employer: Fashion recruitment agency
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 per annum
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Team Administrator who has the ambition to make a valued contribution in establishing the office environment. The position is for a strong and accurate administrator with great people skills.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
• Coordinate temps timesheets and compliance documents
• Process weekly payroll
• Issue invoices to clients on a weekly basis
• Request and allocate POs when necessary
• Create weekly sales report
• Answer telephone, screen and direct calls.
• Provide information to callers.
• Greet persons entering organisation.
• General administrative and clerical support.
• Prepare letters and documents.
• Receive and sort mail and deliveries.
• Co-ordinate maintenance issues.
• Ensure office supplies are maintained.
• Experience as a Team Administrator in busy sales environment
• Experience using sage payroll system
• Experience managing a busy switchboard, arranging couriers, booking parking spaces for Directors and visitors and meeting rooms.
• Be able to manage time and balance multiple tasks.
• An interest in Fashion is highly beneficial as is experience in a retail head office.
• Strong communication skills.