Our Client, a highly successful designer and manufacturer of Games and Toys has a vacancy for a Technical Administrator.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a friendly team and fun working environment.
The Technical Administrator role is to support the Technical Manager to ensure all products sold are compliant with relevant legislation, testing and pre shipment inspections.
Key responsibilities include
- Update and maintain the technical tracker with relevant details on testing and inspections.
- Update latest product lists.
- Update the failures tracker with any failed inspections.
- Liaise with FE Technologist to ensure products are tested to correct standards.
- Liaise with factories, where relevant, to discuss issues discovered during testing.
- Complete documents FE Tech/labs/customer have requested to be completed for testing.
- When relevant trial pre-mass and mass samples to ensure product works and is safe.
- Attend meetings with PD to discuss new products.
- Liaise with factories, where relevant, to discuss issues discovered during inspections.
- Complete design briefs to ensure products have the correct warnings, logos and copy.
- Update warnings document with latest warnings.
- Attend any relevant meetings or conference calls with retailers to discuss Technical related issues as requested by PD/Sales.
- Send any relevant documents, test reports etc to retailers when requested or as part of their process.
- Create and complete all relevant declarations of conformity, certificate of conformities etc.
- Liaise with Office Manager & Sales Support regarding any customer complaints related to technical issues.
- Quality test any relevant products, e.g. garden games and generate reports for relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure folder is updated with relevant testing and inspection reports.
- Ensure filing is consistent and organised.
- Complete any ad hoc tasks.
- Provide department cover in the absence of the Technical Manager
- Previous experience working in an office environment with administration duties.
- Minimum GCSE Maths and English. Ideally a Science A level or degree.
- Planning & Prioritising
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management – Using Time Effectively
- Excellent communication – Internal & External
up to £25k depending on experience