Technical Manager £dep on exp
A dynamic Technical Manager is required to join the team of this leading brand in London. Having gained experience at a similar level you must be a strong people manager and have worked within a retailer/brand across womenswear or menswear, ideally both.
The role of a Technical Manager involves:
- Shaping the technical strategy for the business
- Evaluating current fits and grading
- Developing blocks and a graded block library
- Setting up testing processes
- Creating a minimum make standard manual
- Setting up a fabric library
- Arranging technical/ethical audits using a 3rd party partner
- Managing supplier compliance
- Ensuring sustainability within the supply chain
- Managing an developing the team
Working in conjunction with design, buying and merchandising as Technical Manager you will be leading implementing new processes across the technical area. You will be working as part of the leadership team so as a Technical Manager you must be articulate, decisive and have excellent attention to detail.
The successful Technical Manager will be familiar with working within a commercial, demanding and fast paced environment.
We regret that due to volume, only suitable candidates will be contacted.