Technical & Quality Director – Vietnam
A major international manufacturing group is looking for an experienced/senior garment technical and quality candidate, to work closely with customers as well as sampling and manufacturing.
The Candidate: Technical & Quality Director – Vietnam
• Strong garment technical skills across menswear, knitted/jersey and wovens; shirts and tops
• A senior technical and quality manager within high volume garment manufacturing environment – your experience should be within factory units totalling 3000 people plus.
• Candidates with a predominant background within buying or sourcing offices will not be considered
• Previous experience living and working internationally, in the garment manufacturing industry, is essential
• Excellent English spoken and written skills – this is a director level position
• Experience of liaising with UK/EU and/or US high street retail companies or brands, on technical and quality issues.
• Excellent team leadership and development experience
• Be able to relocate to a quiet town in Vietnam – lovely location but not a major city.
The Role: Technical & Quality Director – Vietnam
• Working in a fast pace, high volume woven and knitted tops manufacturing environment – circa 4,000 people
• Although this is a senior management role, it is still a hands on role.
• Team leadership, effective recruitment, assessments and development
• Technical and quality support to production, plus materials management, laboratory, customer interfacing….
• Working closely with the in house sampling and pattern teams to ensure a great product is delivered to demanding customers.
• Provide hands on garment and pattern technical knowledge and understanding, leading the way in this way and challenging fit and garment construction
The Package: Technical & Quality Director – Vietnam
A competitive package is available, plus good holidays, accommodation and bonus potential