An exciting opportunity has arisen for an aftersales coordinator to join this luxury menswear brand on a temporary basis. On offer is a competitive salary rate that is paid on a weekly basis as well as the potential to further your career working for this iconic British brand that is currently leading the market in menswear. This role could also go permanent, which would bring a generous benefits package and staff discount for the successful candidate.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the smooth coordination of the aftersales service at all required stores
- Evaluating incoming repairs
- Dealing with both client and supplier queries
- Performing quality control of completed repairs
- Updating and approving POs
- Completing general admin duties, including send outs, filing and labelling
Strong Excel skills, including the ability to do VLOOKUPs and pivot tables, are desirable for this role.
As this role is temporary, being immediately available is essential, and so if you are interested in this role then APPLY NOW!
Up to £14 p/h