I am recruiting for a temporary assistant buyer to join an internationally known business. This role is to start ASAP, and will be on an on-going basis to support the teams.
This is to support their homewares department.
• To work with the buyer on buying a range across home and gifting
• To liaise with suppliers, and negotiate costs to hit margin
• Be responsible for managing the critical path for your range and supporting the department
• To delegate work to your buyers admin assistant and help manage their work load
• Support the team in creating a profitable range to target your customer
• Raise PO's and sample management
• Proven buying experience within a UK high street retailer
• A good level of commercial awareness with a passion for retail and product
• Highly organised with strong communication skills
This is a temporary role to start asap, on an ongoing basis. Please get in touch if you are immediately available and interested in temping on the interim.
Dependent on experience.