Working in this fast paced retailer's head office, you will be responsible for the brand content online and offline. This will include developing, implementing and managing the content calendar.
Working in this role you should have proven background in building strong content strategy, excellent stakeholder relationships and team management capabilities and you will be managing both permanent and freelance members of the team.
Responsibilities will include
- Develop and maintain the brand content calendar
- Identify key focuses each season and ensuring deadlines are met
- Deliver great service and brand content to the brand
- Help establish a content marketing strategy with unique, engaging and rich content
- Develop the tone of voice and Research and develop innovative, consumer focused, brand content, consistently contributing new ideas and competitor analysis for product categories.
If you thrive in a fast paced environment, excellent at managing budgets and enjoy working strategically, this role is for you.
This is an immediate start vacancy so suitable applicants will need to be on no notice and ready to start straight away.
Up to £45,000