Employer: Premium Brand
Salary: Entry level/1yr + Exp
Reference: RC - 3098AA/8CR/8
My client is a well known British heritage brand who have been established for the last 50 years, and have both a menswear and womenswear product offering.
Synonymous with subculture and cool designer collaborations.
They are looking for a temporary credit control assistant to support on the interim. This role will start with immediate effect.
Our temporary roles are paid on an hourly basis, on a time sheet, and weekly PAYE. You will need to be immediately available and not have holidays booked in the next two months to be considered.
• Reporting directly to the CFO.
• Data entry and reconciliation of sales transactions, cash book, purchases and journals.
• Review and maintain purchase ledger and bank records.
• Keeping track of invoices, orders and payments.
• Generating Invoices and credit notes in accordance with procedures.
• Resolving payments/bank reconciliations.
• Check statements/accounts to identify errors and take necessary action.
• Maintain monthly petty cash records.
• Maintain accurate financial records.
• Matching, coding and processing purchase invoices, ensuring that they are authorised by the manager.
• Investigating quantity/price discrepancies between POs, deliveries/goods receipt notes and invoices and following-up on queries.
• Maintaining purchase ledger.
• Dealing with all supplier queries.