Temporary Customer Services Assistant
An exciting opportunity has presented itself to support a busy activewear brand. This role is for a month and shall be supporting a large customer care team.
You will be starting by Saturday 21st of December/Sunday 22nd of December with a team of Temps and will benefit from training and starting as a group.
- Customer Service: Providing excellent customer service is a pivotal part of this role. You will take orders, process exchanges and refunds, and answer any questions all in a prompt, courteous and efficient manner. You will be responsible for all web domains.
- Waiting Lists: Ensure all customer waiting lists are continuously monitored. Try and source items from alternative locations for immediate delivery or contact customers as soon as items come back into stock
- Failed/Un-confirmed Orders: Monitor on a daily basis failed or unconfirmed orders at the website. Check with customers to see if there was a problem with the website and or you/we can help them complete the transaction
- Proven track record of working effectively and efficiently within a busy retail environment
- Experience with an online or other retailer would be beneficial
- Good administration skills, ability to type, with a systematic approach to logging of information and form filling
- Experience of Excel would be an advantageous
- Passionate about your work with a 'can-do' attitude
- Sharp attention to detail with a systematic approach to their work
- Well presented, with good verbal and written communication skills
- Well organised, systematic and logical
- Highly motivated with a disciplined approach to problem solving
- Someone who enjoys getting real satisfaction from their job and giving their full effort
On offer is a competitive salary rate, the opportunity to learn and grow within an established fashion company and the potential to go permanent at the end of the temporary contract. As a temp, you will receive your pay on a weekly basis and also get the chance to join a pension scheme.