Temporary Customer Service Advisors - to start ASAP.
An exciting opportunity has presented itself to support a busy, luxury, eCommerce brand. This role is for 3 months and shall be supporting a large customer care team.
* Customer Service: Providing excellent customer service is a pivotal part of this role. You will take orders, process exchanges and refunds, and answer any questions all in a prompt, courteous and efficient manner. You will be responsible for all web domains.
* Waiting Lists: Ensure all customer waiting lists are continuously monitored. Try and source items from alternative locations for immediate delivery or contact customers as soon as items come back into stock
* Failed/Un-confirmed Orders: Monitor on a daily basis failed or unconfirmed orders at the website. Check with customers to see if there was a problem with the website and or you/we can help them complete the transaction
* Proven track record of working effectively and efficiently within a busy retail environment
* Experience with an online or other retailer would be beneficial
* Good administration skills, ability to type, with a systematic approach to logging of information and form filling
* Experience of Excel would be an advantageous
* Passionate about your work with a 'can-do' attitude
* Sharp attention to detail with a systematic approach to their work
* Well presented, with good verbal and written communication skills
* Well organised, systematic and logical
* Highly motivated with a disciplined approach to problem solving
* Someone who enjoys getting real satisfaction from their job and giving their full effort
On offer is a competitive salary rate, the opportunity to learn and grow within an established fashion company and the potential to go permanent at the end of the temporary contract. As a temp, you will receive your pay on a weekly basis and also get the chance to join a pension scheme.
Up to £21,000 on an hourly basis.