Digital Platforms Coordinator:
· Coordinate Ecommerce and Digital Teams (social/website and apps)
· Briefing, planning and approving all platforms across calendars and scheduling.
· Commercial understanding of homepage and banners – promos
· Working with Trading Managers, reporting and prioritising content
· Being reactive and analytical to respond, and push back on teams
· Being decisive
· Report into Ecommerce H/O and Social H/O
· Using Core Tech and Google Analytics
· Personal skills – autonomous and agile
This is a temporary role to start asap. You must be immediately available and have no large periods of time away.
We would be looking for a minimum of 4 weeks commitment to the role; this is ongoing so there is scope to be longer.
On offer is a competitive salary rate, the opportunity to learn and grow within an established fashion company and the potential to go permanent at the end of the temporary contract. As a temp, you will receive your pay on a weekly basis and also get the chance to join a pension scheme.