A rare and exciting temporary opportunity has just arisen with this London based Fashion brand. They are looking for a PA to support the directors and senior management team within the business, so excellent organisation skills are key as well as previous experience managing at least two directors' diaries.
On offer is a competitive salary rate that is paid on a weekly basis as well as paid holiday and the opportunity to join a pension scheme. This role also has the potential to go permanent, which would bring a generous benefits package, including staff discount, for the successful candidate.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Extensive and proactive diary management for two directors
- Being the first point of contact with external individuals
- Writing letters, reports and internal announcements.
- Organising and preparing meeting rooms
- Assisting with presentations and the preparation of reports
- Arranging travel, including the booking of flights and accommodation and organising visas
- Basic admin, such as expenses, timesheets and invoice sign off
- Any ad-hoc tasks that are needed
This would be a fantastic opportunity for an established PA to further their skills working for a creative and fast-paced fashion head office.
As this role is temporary, being immediately available is essential, and so if this sounds like the role for you then apply now!