I have Temp work to support an emerging brand with fabric and trims selection.
They are looking for a fabric technologist with strong knowledge of fabrics across Womenswear and Multi Product. You will be responsibility for testing and fabric performance too.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that fabrics are fit for purpose
- Overseeing the approval of lab dips and maintaining records
- Monitoring and approving pre-production and bulk fabric
- Providing fabric technical support
- Ensuring quality, ethical & legal standards are met
- A full understanding of Retailers requirements
- Bulk approvals
- Dealing with all testing
- Dealing with Mills on a regular basis
- Test reports
- Dealing with any issues/queries
This is a freelance role to support as and when, during office hours, and will be paid through Fashion Personnel. We have our own Temps Payroll and pay weekly.