Our client is a well an established ladieswear supplier looking for a temp to support on an ongoing basis.
You will liaise with factories, check samples and ensure garments are to spec.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate:
• previous experience in a similar level role, working on sample measurement, QC and managing sample shipment.
• previous technical knowledge is preferable, although not essential.
• ability to demonstrate confidence and assertiveness when communicating technical requirements.
• the ability to multitask, maintain focus under pressure and ensure accuracy and attention to detail at all times
• proactive and enjoys problem solving.
• ability to build relationships.
• strong communication and team working skills; able to build strong effective relationships with arrange of stakeholders including suppliers
• a keen eye for detail with strong analytic skills
• pragmatic approach to reviewing and resolving instances of non compliance.
• effective follow up of technical investigations.
You must be proactive, intuitive and excited by the fashion industry!
Up to £12p/hour, dependent on experience.