This womenswear supplier to the high-street is looking for a junior garment technologist to join them on a temporary basis. As a temp, you will be paid a competitive salary rate on a weekly basis and will also have the chance to join a pension scheme. This role also has the potential to go permanent.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with suppliers and factories
- Going on factory visits
- Defining testing standards for the business
- Researching testing requirements for new product categories
- Arranging and overseeing fit meetings
- Writing up fit comments
- Helping to manage the production cycle and critical path
- Any ad-hoc admin that is needed
This is a fantastic role for anyone wanting to further their career as a garment technologist within a leading supplier to high-street brands, and so if this sounds like the right opportunity for you then apply now!