This market-leading menswear brand is looking for a junior garment technologist to join them on a temporary basis.
As a temp, you will be paid a competitive salary rate that is paid on a weekly basis as well as paid holiday and access to employee perks while working there. This role also has the potential to go permanent, which would bring a generous benefits package, including staff discount, for the successful candidate.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with suppliers and factories and going on factory visits
- Arranging and overseeing fit meetings
- Writing up fit comments
- Approving samples
- Managing the bulk sign off process
- Defining garment testing standards for the business
- Researching the testing standard for new product categories
- Coordinating fabric and clothing tests
- Helping to manage the production cycle and critical path
- Any ad-hoc admin that is needed
This is a fantastic role for anyone who already has a few years in a garment tech role behind them and is wanting to further their career within a leading menswear brand.
As this role is temporary, being immediately available is essential, and so if this sounds like the right opportunity for you then apply now!