A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced logistics administrator to join this luxury fashion brand on a temporary basis, with the opportunity to go permanent at the end of the temp contract.
On offer is a competitive salary rate and the opportunity to work within a creative, inspiring and fast-paced fashion head office.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Packing and sending online orders
- Checking off orders on Excel
- Processing online returns
- Delivering a high-level of customer service to wholesale customers
- Quality checking garments
- General admin support for the team
If you have prior admin experience and this sounds like the right opportunity for you then apply now!