Salary: up to £11p/hour, paid weekly on a timesheet.
Reference: RC - 3948/8
We are recruiting for a number of Temporary MAA's with the view to go permanent in their temp positions.
If you have a placement year in Merchandising, and you are looking to progress, please get in touch to discuss next steps.
You have the opportunity to embark on a merchandising career with an international leader within the fashion industry. This brand is recruiting for merchandising admin assistants who has the desire to thrive and progress.
You must already:
- Be a graduate with a business/analytical degree.
- Have high organisational skills and be able to multi task and prioritise
- Have above a grade C at GCSE maths
- Have recent relevant retail experience
- Have strong IT skills and use of excel
- V Look Ups and Pivot Tables are desirable
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Assisting the merchandising department with their administration
- Liaise with buyers, quality department and Contracts Manager to identify the status of products
- Monitor the progression of stock through the manufacturing cycle in order to achieve delivery dates
- Tracking sales and stock movements and best sellers
On offer is a competitive salary rate, the opportunity to learn and grow within an established fashion company and the potential to go permanent at the end of the temporary contract. As a temp, you will receive your pay on a weekly basis and also get the chance to join a pension scheme.