This international fashion retailer is looking for a temporary online content assistant to work with the senior marketing executive across the brand managing all content production along with managing ongoing improvements to the website.
Temporary Online Content Assistant - The Role
* Day to day management of the homepage, product list banners, ensuring the right content is in the right place at the right time
* Making sure the website is optimised for SEO
* Updating promotional content when needed to support sales
* Work with various teams such as marketing, editorial, technology and design to manage promotional content spaces on the site
* Ensure all content is tagged correctly, enabling the tracking of performance
Temporary Online Content Assistant - The Candidate
* Previous online content production experience within a retail head office ideally within fashion
* Experience with Excel and website analytics tools
* Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
* Good understanding of SEO along with best practise
If this temporary online content assistant role is of interest to you and you would like more information apply today.
£21000 - £24000 per annum