We are currently looking for an experienced PA/EA to join a fashion brand based in central London on a temporary basis. Your role will be to provide personal assistance to senior members of the business.
• Co-ordinate travel/accommodation.
• Maintain and create effective filing and administrative systems.
• Diary management of the directors diaries including forward planning.
• Assisting the organisation of store conferences, and events.
• Prepare and set up presentations
• Collate and process sickness, holiday and expenses for the team
• Arrange catering for meetings/department events when required.
• Minute taking as and when required.
• Managing holiday requirements for Directors and the team.
• Responding to communications (phone, email, post, etc.)
To be considered for this role you will be available immediately and have experience working in a busy, fast-paced retail head office environment. You will have previous experience working as a personal assistant to multiple directors in a retail head office environment.