This fast paced brand are looking for a product development admin to join them on a temporary basis to support the product developer during this busy period.
Experience using Indesign for CADs is essential, along with strong admin skills, the ability to raise PO's, SAP experience is beneficial.
As a temp, you will get a competitive salary rate that is paid on a weekly basis as well as the opportunity to join a pension scheme.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with the design team to support material sourcing/development and sampling
- Assisting in tracking and recording the raw materials needed for development
- Liaising with suppliers on a daily basis
- Updating internal systems
- Compiling tech packs
- Any general administration duties needed to support the team
As this role is temporary, being immediately available is essential, and so if this sounds like the right opportunity for you then apply now!