A new opportunity has arisen to join this luxury homeware business on a temporary basis. Due to increased demand and growth, our client is looking for an experience picker & packer to assist with orders.
As an online order fulfilment assistant in this business you will be responsible for
- Picking and packing homeware and accessories
- Applying a luxury touch to all items, attention to detail and care is essential
- Dealing with deliveries from the suppliers
- Quality checking all products that are going out
- Process customer refunds for returned products while ensuring that all returned products are correctly placed back into their original location in the warehouse ready for repacking
Your role will require you to communicating effectively as part of a team and following all health and safety rules and regulations
Hours will vary week to week depending on demand so suitable candidates must be flexible Monday – Friday.
It is essential that you have previous experience packing high value glassware and large awkward shaped objects.
If you are available immediately and have experience processing orders from an online luxury fashion or homeware business, apply now.