This iconic British brand are looking for a raw materials developer on a temporary basis during their busy period. As a temp, you will get a competitive salary rate that is paid on a weekly basis as well as the opportunity to join a pension scheme.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the PD manager to support the process of raw material sourcing and development
- Assisting in ordering raw materials for samples and implementing the seasonal development critical path
- Liaising with suppliers
- Helping to create prototypes and samples and managing their process
- Managing sampling tech packs and ensuring that all information is uploaded into the PLM system
- Any other ad-hoc duties that are needed for the team
Experience using both PLM and SAP programmes would be an advantage for this role.
As this role is temporary, being immediately available is essential, and so if this sounds like the right opportunity for you then apply now!