Employer: Fashion Personnel
Salary: Up to £10p/hour, paid weekly.
Reference: RC - 990565A/8
My client are a fantastic Luxury RTW brand who need temp support, on an ad-hoc basis.
There is a potential for this to also be full time for the month of February.
This is a temporary receptionist role to support a busy head office alongside another on reception and supporting the Office Manager.
This role is suited to those who have held previous admin/team admin/receptionist roles, due to systems and mainline phone experience.
The role will include, but will not be limited to:
* Meeting and greeting clients and candidates
* Answering the mainline, operating a switchboard and transferring calls
* Booking meeting rooms and organising agendas
* Maintaining the companies inbox and distributing accordingly
* Managing deliveries and sample send outs
* General administrative duties as and when required, including Franking and Booking DHL.
* Ensuring the general appearance of meeting room and office areas are tidy
There will be a registration meeting with Fashion Personnel first and then you will be sent for consideration to the client.
On offer is a competitive salary rate, the opportunity to learn and grow within an established fashion company and the potential to go permanent at the end of the temporary contract. As a temp, you will receive your pay on a weekly basis and also get the chance to join a pension scheme.