Role: Temporary Recruiter
Location: Zone 2 London
I am recruiting for eight Temporary Recruiters to assist with a response management project. This role entails a high number of outbound calls and will require you to be on the phones for around 6.5 hours a day.
- Working in a team of eight, reporting into two Senior Consultants and the HR Manager (remote)
- Calling applicants and screening them as per a script
- Screening candidates in the public sector
- Typing up notes on the ATS system and grading the candidates
- Booking succesful candidates on to Assessment Centres
- Working to tight deadlines and KPIS
- Calling in excess of 25 candidates per day, with a group daily target of 200
There is a potential to be offered long term work or a permanent role if you perform well.
This is a two week project in February.
You will be temping on an hourly rate, on a timesheet and paid weekly. You will also benefit from Training on interviewing/probing and employment.
On offer is a competitive salary rate, the opportunity to learn and grow within an established fashion company and the potential to go permanent at the end of the temporary contract. As a temp, you will receive your pay on a weekly basis and also get the chance to join a pension scheme.