An exciting new opportunity has just arisen for a sales support coordinator to join this leading womenswear supplier to the high-street on a temporary basis.
On offer is a competitive salary rate that is paid on a weekly basis as well as paid holiday and the opportunity to join a pension scheme. This role also has the potential to go permanent, which would bring a generous holiday allowance and benefits package for the successful candidate.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Attending sales meetings with buyers
- Sample management
- Arranging lab dip/trim requests
- Liaising with factories/suppliers and dealing with issues
- Managing the critical path
- Raising POs
- Negotiating prices with suppliers
- Any other ad-hoc tasks that are needed for the team
As this role is temporary, being immediately available is essential, and so if this sounds like the opportunity for you then apply now!