This boutique fashion retailer is looking for a online social media assistant to work with the marketing manager across the brand managing all content and social media.
* Day to day management of the social media, copywriting, planning the social media calendar.
* Identifying influencers, ensuring the right content is in the right place at the right time
* Working with various stakeholders in the business including buying, creative and ecommerce.
* Collating social media reports to present
* Previous online content experience within a fashion head office
* Experience developing content for social media channels and be a social media guru
* Excellent communication skills, especially written for copywriting
* Excellent skills on Photosohop and Indesign
* Be able to use their own initiative and be a problem solver
If this temporary online content and social media assistant role is of interest to you and you would like more information apply today.
£20,000 - £21,000 depending on experience.